Tucson, AZ (Jan 31, 2020) — Leonardo Electronics US Lasertel team will showcase recent advancements in customizable laser diode sources and laser system product lines at Photonics West in South Hall Booth #457 this February.
Within the booth, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the following NEW products:
- Fluid-cooled multi-color laser diode array with the lowest bar-to-bar pitch in the industry, offering a new level of flexibility for system-level performance and reliability
- 1 MW laser diode array with 1 kW peak power per bar
- SWIR 1,000 W CW eye-safe laser illuminator with configurable spot size and homogenized beam
- 500 W fiber-coupled laser diode with 225 µm delivery fiber
- Automotive illumination sources with VCSEL arrays at >25 W peak power and pulse widths of <10 ns
Lasertel’s Jean Michel Maillard will also lead a discussion reviewing the specific developments in VCSEL design during the Commercial High-Power VCSELs industry track. This session, titled VCSEL Development Progress for Automotive Lidar, will take place on Wednesday, February 5, at 9:15 AM in room 151 (Upper Mezzanine South).
Additionally, the team will also be exhibiting at the SPIE BiOS Expo in booth #8170 for those interested in meeting to discuss medical laser advancements.
To learn more about how Lasertel can support your defense, automotive, medical and industrial application, schedule a meeting during Photonics West or BiOS at leonardo.us/request-a-meeting-photonics-west.
ABOUT LEONARDO ELECTRONICS US Inc.
Leonardo Electronics US enables next-gen technologies in defense, security, medical, automotive and industrial segments. For over 20 years, the Lasertel facility based in Tucson, AZ has driven robust laser design and innovation resulting in enabling technology to support market leaders worldwide.